Thank you for your interest in On-Demand CLE presentations from Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers. This is a new program for LCL and we appreciate your feedback.
LCL is required to keep a registration list which must be provided to the State Board of Continuing Legal Education upon request. Thus, we request that attorneys refrain from sharing their access with other attorneys. As long as each attorney registers individually, LCL will be able to maintain a proper registration record.
If you would like to show an LCL on-demand program in your office, please contact us. We’d welcome the chance to present it live. Non-attorney law office staff are welcome to view and attend LCL programs.
- Either click the registration link associated with the program for which you wish to register or send an email to Bob Schuneman with the following information:
- The title of the presentation for which on-demand access is being requested
- The full name of the attorney who will be accessing the on-demand presentation
- The Minnesota Attorney ID number of the attorney who will be accessing the on-demand presentation
- The email address to which the materials and access instructions should be sent
- Within one business day, LCL will send the program materials and access information to the provided email address.
- Questions may be sent to Bob Schuneman or email@example.com
- Each attorney is solely responsible for reporting the on-demand presentation attendance and date of viewing through the OASIS reporting system operated by the State Board of Continuing Legal Education.
On-Demand CLE Programs
Getting Your Bounce Back: Using Resiliency to Preserve Your Fitness to Practice
1 Hour Standard available through 8/9/2023. 396286
Utilizing the framework provided by the 2016 ABA / Hazelden Betty Ford study, “The Prevalence of Substance Use and Other Mental Health Concerns Among American Attorneys,” and the 2017 ABA National Task Force on Lawyer Well-Being report, “The Path to Lawyer Well-Being: Practical Strategies for Positive Change,” this program explores proven elements of resilience and offers examples and methods for incorporating them into our work as lawyers. Register for this course on-demand.
Surviving & Thriving in Challenging Times: Vicarious Trauma in the Legal Profession
1 Hour Elimination of Bias available through 11/10/2022. 330874.
In the best of circumstances, the practice of law is stressful. In addition to the higher levels of stress legal professions endure, we are often exposed to traumatic events and situations of varying intensity. Both stress and trauma exact physical, emotional, and mental tolls on our well-being. This program examines the effects of chronic and acute stress, the four types of trauma, and the role that bias and stigma play in our ability to manage our well-being effectively through challenging times. Register for this course on-demand.