Sand Creek EAP
Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers provides up to four free counseling sessions through our counseling partner, Sand Creek. We combine our proven peer support with professional services from LCL staff and Sand Creek.
For over 30 years, Sand Creek has provided the highest quality Employee Assistance Program services by working with organizations and their employees to face challenges, optimize potential, and meet or exceed their goals. Sand Creek is one of the oldest and most established EAP/Worklife providers in the country. Through confidential, face-to-face assessment, and counseling, they offer personalized care which results in responsive, effective service.
Sand Creek Counseling Services
- Confidential, Face-to-Face Counseling. We pair face-to-face service with a responsive team of counselors available by phone 24 hours a day, seven days a week to assist with a full range of mental health, addiction, and work/life issues.
- Specialized training in addiction issues.
- Immediate Responsiveness.
Sand Creek staff is considered among the most nationally respected professionals in the field.
- Every member has a master’s degree or Ph.D. in one of the human services fields.
- Proven leaders in professional associations at the national, regional, and local levels.
- Seasoned practitioners with experience in the private, public, and nonprofit sectors.
- Twenty-year history of working with attorneys and law firms.
Sand Creek offers a website with comprehensive materials and resources on a wide range of issues. Click on the “MEMBER PORTAL & APP” button to log in or create your new account. When creating your new account, use the Company Code “lawyers.”
Sand Creek may be called directly 24 hours a day at 651-430-3383 or Toll-free: 1-888-243-5744.
Sand Creek meets all state and federal laws governing confidentiality and does not reveal any information to LCL or any other agency or organization about client contacts without express written permission of the client. Exceptions exist in cases where the client poses a real and present danger to him or herself or others. Because Sand Creek is an EAP, it is not a medical provider and does not maintain medical records.
Questions? Contact Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers >
Monthly Newsletter Archive
October 2021 Frontline Employee Breaking Down Common Myths About Depression
October 2021 Frontline Supervisor Five Steps to Building Depression Awareness
October 2021 Hot Topic Shedding the Stigma of Suicide