Lawyers are facing many career challenges in these times. Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers offers a five-session Lawyers in Transition group as an additional resource. This confidential group for lawyers, judges and law students will explore career alternatives within and outside the traditional practice of law. It may be appropriate for you if:
- You are a new graduate and have not found a job
- You have been laid off
- You are dissatisfied in your current job
- Your practice is slower than you would like
- You have been out of the workplace for a time and are seeking to return
- You are making decisions about whether to retire or slow down
We will provide focused topics and facilitate the exchange of ideas between participants. New groups are offered several times throughout the year. Contact Joan Bibelhausen with questions or to register. There is no charge for this program. Space is limited.
Date and time: New session begins September 17, 2015, 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Location: LCL office
Facilitator: Joan Bibelhausen, LCL staff
Registration/Information: Contact Joan at 651-646-5590 or 1-866-525-6466