DOR and Associates – Delivering Organizational Results
Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers provides up to four free counseling sessions through our counseling partner, DOR & Associates (DOR). We combine our proven peer support with professional services from DOR.
For over 30 years, DOR has worked with organizations and their employees to face challenges, optimize potential, and meet or exceed their goals. We do this by offering the highest-quality Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and organizational development services. DOR is one of the oldest and most established EAP/Worklife providers in the country. Through confidential, face-to-face assessment and counseling, we offer personalized care which results in responsive, effective service. At DOR, we excel at building partnerships—with employers, employees and family members.
• Confidential, Face-to-Face Counseling. We pair face-to-face service with a responsive team of counselors available by phone 24 hours a day, seven days a week regarding a full range of mental health, addiction and work/life issues.
• Specialized training in addiction issues.
• Immediate Responsiveness.
DOR staff is considered among the most nationally respected professionals in the field.
• Every member has a master’s degree or Ph.D. in one of the human services fields.
• We’re proven leaders in professional associations at the national, regional and local levels.
• All of us continue with professional education to maintain our high level of excellent service.
• We’re seasoned practitioners with experience in the private, public and nonprofit sectors.
• Many of us have a long history with our company, assuring you of effective, consistent service.
• We have a twenty-year history of working with attorneys and law firms.
DOR offers a website with comprehensive materials and resources on a wide range of issues. Click on “Employees” and enter the password “lcl1” for access. Those who are concerned about employees may click on “supervisors” to access helpful information about supervisory referrals as well as other tools and resources.
We are there immediately for our clients whenever there has been a need for a Critical Incident Stress Debriefing as well as the broader arc of managing entire trauma situations.
DOR may be called directly:
612-332-4805 or toll-free: 1-800-367-3271
24 hours each day.
DOR meets all state and federal laws governing confidentiality and does not reveal any information to LCL or any other agency or organization about client contacts without express written permission of the client. Exceptions exist in cases where the client poses a real and present danger to him or herself or others. Because DOR is an EAP, it is not a medical provider and does not maintain medical records.