Law Student Resources
University of Minnesota Law School
- Boynton Health Service, Alcohol and Chemical Health Services
- Law Student Services
- Student Counseling and Support
- UMN Student Mental Health
University of St. Thomas School of Law
- Academic Support
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Pursuit of Happiness Club (Provides resources and support to UST students dealing with issued of mental health, chemical dependency and stress, and promoting wellness and balance)
Mitchell Hamline School of Law
Alcohol and Other Drug Problems – Resources
- Minnesota Recovery Page – A directory of resources for recovery from chemical addiction in Minnesota.
- Online Self-Assessments:
Depression and Suicide Resources
- Dave Nee Foundation – Provides depression and suicide help through their Uncommon Counsel Program for law students and lawyers.
- Active Minds.org – Campus mental health awareness
- Befrienders.org – Providing emotional support to prevent suicide worldwide.
- Half of Us – Multiple topics for college students, sponsored by Jed Fdn.
- I’m Alive – A live chat suicide crisis network
- Jed Foundation – Campus mental health and suicide prevention organization
- What is Depression?
LCL Quick Links
- Helpline 1-800-634-7710 (24/7)
- ADD/ADHD Support Group
- Alcohol and Drugs
- Family Support Group
- Intervention and Outreach
- Meeting Links (12-Step and others)
- Mentoring and Peer Support
- Other Mental Health Issues
- Recovery Stories
- National Institute of Health
Other Helpful Resources